Effective Date: November 1, 2021
- PROCESSING ACTIVITIES COVERED
- Visit our branded social media pages;
- Visit our offices;
- Receive communications from us, including emails, phone calls, texts. or fax;
- Use our Services where we act as a controller of your Personal Data;
Processing of Personal Data is required for receiving certain products or services.
Our websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications, and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of other services, or of social media platforms that host our branded social media pages, are governed by their privacy policies/statements, which you should review to better understand their privacy practices.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to receive updates, request information, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request support, schedule a call, send us an e-mail, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include identifiers, professional or employment-related information, financial account information, commercial information, visual information, internet activity information, and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information to help better provide you services. We collect such information in the following situations:
- If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, request customer support (including accessing the Help & Chat options), use our “Contact Us” or similar features, register to use our websites, or download certain content, we may require that you provide to us your contact information, such as your name, title, company name, address, phone number, email address or username and password;
- If you make purchases via our websites, we may require that you provide to us your financial and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number or bank account information;
- If you register for an online community that we host (e.g. Discord), we may ask you to provide a username, photo or other biographical information, such as your occupation, location, social media profiles, company name, areas of expertise and interests;
- If you interact with our websites or emails, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our websites or emails (such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Data (please see the “Device and Usage” section, below) using cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies;
- If you use and interact with our services, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our services through log files and other technologies, some of which may qualify as Personal Data (please see the “Device and Usage” section, below);
- If you communicate with us via a phone call from us, we may record that call;
- If you voluntarily submit certain information to our services, such as filling out a survey about your user experience, we collect the information you have provided as part of that request; and
- If you visit our offices, you may be required to register as a visitor and to provide your name, email address, phone number, company name and time and date of arrival. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be required to provide information regarding your health status, including your temperature, COVID-19-related symptoms, exposure to COVID-19 positive individuals, and recent travel history.
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also collect information about you from other sources including third parties from whom we purchase Personal Data and from publicly available information. We may combine this information with Personal Data provided by you. This helps us update, expand, and analyze our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. The Personal Data we collect from other sources includes identifiers, professional or employment-related information, education information, commercial information, visual information, internet activity information, and inferences about preferences and behaviors. In particular, we collect such Personal Data from the following sources:
- Third party providers of business contact information, including mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), IP addresses, social media profiles, LinkedIn URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling, determining eligibility and verifying contact information; and
- Another individual at your organization who may provide us with your business contact information for the purposes of obtaining services.
- DEVICES AND USAGE DATA
We use common information-gathering tools, such as tools for collecting usage data, cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies to automatically collect information that may contain Personal Data as you navigate our websites, our services, or interact with emails we have sent to you.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically when individual users visit our websites and use our applications. This information may include identifiers, commercial information, and internet activity information such as IP address (or proxy server information), device and application information, identification numbers and features, location, browser type, plug-ins, integrations, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, the pages and files viewed, searches, referring website, app or ad, operating system, system configuration information, advertising and language preferences, date and time stamps associated with your usage, and frequency of visits to the websites. This information is used to analyze overall trends, help us provide and improve our websites, offer a tailored experience for website users, and secure and maintain our websites.
In addition, we gather certain information automatically as part of your use of our Services. This information may include identifiers, commercial information, and internet activity information such as IP address (or proxy server), mobile device number, device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, Internet service provider or mobile carrier, the pages and files viewed, website and webpage interactions including searches and other actions you take, operating system and system configuration information and date and time stamps associated with your usage. This information is used to maintain the security of the Services, to provide necessary functionality, to improve performance of the Services, to assess and improve customer and user experience of the Services, to review compliance with applicable usage terms, to identify future opportunities for development of the Services, to assess capacity requirements, to identify customer opportunities, and for the security of Enopoly generally (in addition to the security of our Services). Some of the device and usage data collected by the Services, whether alone or in conjunction with other data, could be personally identifying to you. Please note that this device and usage data is primarily used to identify the uniqueness of each user logging on (as opposed to specific individuals), apart from where it is strictly required to identify an individual for security purposes or as required as part of our provision of the services to our customers.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you visit our websites, we, or an authorized third party, may place a cookie on your device that collects information, including Personal Data, about your online activities over time and across different sites. Cookies allow us to track use, infer-browsing preferences, and improve and customize your browsing experience.
We also use web beacons and pixels on our websites and in emails. For example, we may place a pixel in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email. We use these technologies to operate and improve our websites and marketing emails. For instructions on how to unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please see below.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices. You can also change your browser settings to block cookies, although doing so may disable some features of our website and Services.
Opt-Out from the setting of cookies on your individual browser
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser or device to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
While some internet browsers offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked, these features are not yet uniform and there is no common standard adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators. Therefore, we do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to our websites. Enopoly takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Social Media Features
Our websites may use social media features, such as the Facebook “like” button, the “Tweet” button and other sharing widgets (“Social Media Features”). Social Media Features may allow you to post information about your activities on our website to outside platforms and social networks. Social Media Features may also allow you to like or highlight information we have posted on our website or our branded social media pages. Social Media Features are either hosted by each respective platform or hosted directly on our website. To the extent the Social Media Features are hosted by the platforms themselves, and you click through to these from our websites, the platform may receive information showing that you have visited our websites. If you are logged in to your social media account, it is possible that the respective social media network can link your visit to our websites with your social media profile.
Enopoly also allows you to log in to certain of our websites using sign-in services like Facebook Connect. These services authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Data from these services with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
Your interactions with Social Media Features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
Telephony log information
If you use certain features of our Services on a mobile device, we may also collect telephony log information (like phone numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls), device event information (such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser language), and location information (through IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers).
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA AND THE LEGAL BASES ON WHICH WE RELY
Where required by law, we obtain your consent to use and process your Personal Data for the purposes listed below. Otherwise, we rely on another authorized legal basis (including but not limited to the (a) performance of a contract or (b) legitimate interest) to collect and process your Personal Data. We collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Promoting the security of our websites and Services: We process your Personal Data by tracking use of our websites and services, creating aggregated non-personal data, verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity, and enforcing our terms and policies to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in promoting the safety and security of the services, systems and applications and in protecting our rights and the rights of others;
- Managing user registrations: If you have registered for an account with us, we process your Personal Data by managing your user account for the purpose of performing our contract with you according to applicable terms of service;
- Handling contact and user support requests: If you fill out a “Contact Us” web form or request user support, or if you contact us by other means including via a phone call or email, we process your Personal Data to perform our contract with you and to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in fulfilling your requests and communicating with you;
- Managing payments: If you have provided financial information to us, we process your Personal Data to verify that information and to collect payments to the extent that doing so is necessary to complete a transaction and perform our contract with you;
- Developing and improving our websites and services: We process your Personal Data to analyze trends and to track your usage of and interactions with our websites and services to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in developing and improving our websites and services and providing our users with more relevant content and service offerings, or where we seek your valid consent;
- Assessing and improving user experience: We process device and usage data as described in Section B(3) above, which in some cases may be associated with your Personal Data, to analyze trends and assess and improve the overall user experience to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in developing and improving the service offering, or where we seek your valid consent;
- Reviewing compliance with applicable usage terms: We process your Personal Data to review compliance with the applicable usage terms in our customers’ contracts to the extent that it is in our legitimate interest to ensure adherence to the relevant terms;
- Assessing capacity requirements: We process your Personal Data to assess the capacity requirements of our Services to the extent that it is in our legitimate interest to ensure that we are meeting the necessary capacity requirements of our service offering;
- Identifying customer opportunities: We process your Personal Data to assess new potential customer opportunities to the extent that it is in our legitimate interest to ensure that we are meeting the demands of our customers and their users’ experiences;
- Registering office visitors: We process your Personal Data for security, health, and safety reasons, to register visitors to our offices and to manage non-disclosure agreements that visitors may be required to sign, to the extent such processing is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting our offices, staff and visitors and our confidential information against unauthorized access;
- Recording phone calls: We may record phone calls for training, quality assurance, and administration purposes. If required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent or give you the option to object to a call being recorded;
- Displaying personalized advertisements and content: We process your Personal Data to conduct marketing research, advertise to you, provide personalized information about us on and off our websites and to provide other personalized content based upon your activities and interests to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in advertising our websites or, where necessary, to the extent you have provided your prior consent (please see the “Your Rights Relating to your Personal Data” section, below, to learn how you can control how the processing of your Personal Data by Enopoly for personalized advertising purposes);
- Sending marketing communications: We will process your Personal Data or device and usage data, which in some cases may be associated with your Personal Data, to send you marketing information, product recommendations and other non-transactional communications (e.g., marketing newsletters, telemarketing calls, SMS, or push notifications) about us and our affiliates and partners, including information about our products, promotions or events as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent (please see the “Your Rights Relating to your Personal Data” section, below, to learn how you can control the processing of your Personal Data by Enopoly for marketing purposes); and
- Complying with legal obligations: We process your Personal Data when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of Personal Data to protect our rights or is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our websites, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes, respond to lawful requests, or for auditing purposes.
If we need to collect and process Personal Data by law, or under a contract we have entered into with you, and you fail to provide the required Personal Data when requested, we may not be able to perform our contract with you.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Service Providers: With our contracted service providers, who provide services such as IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment for the purposes and pursuant to the legal bases described above; such service providers comprise companies located in the countries in which we operate;
- Enopoly Family Affiliates: With affiliates within the Enopoly corporate group and companies that we acquire in the future after they are made part of the Enopoly corporate group, to the extent such sharing of data is necessary to fulfill a request you have submitted via our websites or for customer support, marketing, technical operations and account management purposes;
- Customers With Whom You Are Affiliated: If you use our services as an authorized user, we may share your Personal Data with your affiliated customer responsible for your access to the services to the extent this is necessary for verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity, or enforcing our terms and policies;
- Third party networks and websites: With third-party social media networks, advertising networks and websites, so that Enopoly can market and advertise on third party platforms and websites;
- Third Parties Involved in a Corporate Transaction: If we are involved in a merger, reorganization, dissolution or other fundamental corporate change, or sell a website or business unit, or if all or a portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party. In accordance with applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any transfer of Personal Data to an unaffiliated third party;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, claims or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of our staff or others;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide your Personal Information; or
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share anonymous or de-identified usage data with Enopoly’s service providers for the purpose of helping Enopoly in such analysis and improvements. Additionally, Enopoly may share such anonymous or de-identified usage data on an aggregate basis in the normal course of operating our business; for example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Anyone using our communities, forums, blogs, or chat rooms on our websites may read any Personal Data or other information you choose to submit and post.
For more information on the recipients of your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact us” section, below.
- DATA RETENTION
We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory or other compliance obligations. We determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data being processed, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the Personal Data, whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, and on the basis of applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
After the expiration of the applicable retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted. If there is any data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will implement appropriate measures to prevent any further use of such data.
For any questions, comments, or requests, please see the “Contact Us” section.
- TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S.
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information about you to which you have previously given consent;
- to object to processing of personal information about you for the purpose of direct marketing; and
- to have incorrect personal information about you corrected.
European Union residents also have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we have about you, although we reserve the right to charge a fee for this.
- YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR RIGHTS
You may have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws these rights may include the right to:
- Access your Personal Data held by us;
- Know more about how we processed your Personal Data;
- Rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete;
- Erase or delete your Personal Data (also referred to as the right to be forgotten), to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws;
- Restrict our processing of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law;
- Transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability);
- Object to any processing of your Personal Data. Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- Opt out of certain disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties;
- If you’re under the age of 16, opt in to certain disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties;
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your rights described above;
- Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (“Automated Decision-Making”). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites or in our services; and
- Withdraw your consent at any time (to the extent we base processing on consent), without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
- YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO CUSTOMER DATA
You may update and correct certain information you provide to us by emailing us at <email>. If you wish to delete information we have collected from you, please email us at <email>, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for as long as necessary for our business purposes.
- HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise your rights, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact us” section, below. Your personal data may be processed in responding to these rights. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month unless otherwise required by law, and will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your request or verify your identity. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive. If you are an employee of a Enopoly customer, we recommend you contact your employer’s system administrator for assistance in correcting or updating your information.
Some registered users may update their user settings, profiles, organization settings and event registrations by logging into their accounts and editing their settings or profiles.
To update your billing information, discontinue your account, or request return or deletion of your Personal Data and other information associated with your account, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact us” section below.
- PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION
If we process your Personal Data for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from Enopoly by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of Enopoly marketing emails, by replying or texting ‘STOP’ if you receive Enopoly SMS communications, or by unsubscribing here.
You may also turn off push notifications on Enopoly apps on your device, or unsubscribe by contacting us using the information in the “Contact us” section, below.
Please note that opting out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as communications about your use of the Services, service announcements or security information.
- YOUR PREFERENCES FOR TELEMARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you want your phone number to be added to our internal Do-Not-Call telemarketing register, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact us” section, below. Please include your first name, last name, company and the phone number you wish to add to our Do-Not-Call register.
Alternatively, you can always let us know during a telemarketing call that you do not want to be called again for marketing purposes.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). We have collected the following categories (as listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(o)(1)) of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months: A. Identifiers (e.g., email addresses), B. Personal information categories in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) (e.g., names, credit card information, addresses), D. Commercial information (e.g., records and consuming histories), F. Internet information (e.g., information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website), G. Geolocation data, I. Professional or employment-related information, and K. Inferences drawn from other Personal Information (e.g., profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, and behavior.)
Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records, de-identified or aggregated consumer information, and information excluded from the CCPA’s scope (such as information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the California Financial Information Privacy Act, the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994, etc.). We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories (as listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(o)(1)) of sources:
Directly and indirectly from you, service providers.
Personal Information categories in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e)
Directly and indirectly from you, service providers.
Directly and indirectly from you, service providers.
Internet or other electronic network activity information
Indirectly from you, service providers.
Indirectly from you.
Professional or Employment-related information
Directly from you.
Indirectly from you, service providers.
Please see Section B, Uses of Personal Information, for more information on how the information is used.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to the following third parties:
Type of Information
Service providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks, other Enopoly customers.
Personal Information categories in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)
Service providers, other Enopoly customers.
Employment or Professional-related Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information of anyone (including California residents) to any third parties. Even though we do not sell personal information, if you are a California resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt out of the sales and/or disclosure and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. If you are a California resident and would like to opt out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us using the contact information at the bottom of this notice.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides California resident consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain restrictions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. You may be required to provide additional information to verify your identity and request before further action is taken.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We reserve the right to amend this Section concerning your California Privacy Rights at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you through a notice on our website homepage. For any questions, comments, or requests, please see below to Contact Us.
- YOUR NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This Section applies solely to Nevada residents. Under Nevada law (NRS § 603A.300), Nevada residents can opt out of the sale of certain types of personal information. If you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a verified request to opt out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future. Opt-out requests may be sent using the contact information at the bottom of this notice.
We reserve the right to amend this Section concerning your Nevada Privacy Rights at our discretion and at any time.
- CONTACT US
- Emailing us at email@example.com